The Biplane Forum > General Discussion > Aerobatics Talk > 4th of july Aerobatic Revival

Help Support Biplane Forum by donating using the link above or becoming a Supporting Member.

Old 06-28-2017, 02:20 PM   #1
flyrite

Liked 59 Times on 40 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Default 4th of july Aerobatic Revival

Well....Looks like the WX is shaping up to be perfect for the 2 day coaching...critiquing...B.S.'n...Eat'n...Drink'n.. .slash sit'n around "Pancake fly-in" @ the Vidalia airport (VDI)*!
* Chapter # 3's President (Mark the Neutron Fultron)*has foolishly hitched the chapters wagon to the Zorn"s for this Swaray .
*If you've ever wanted to receive some National level coaching from coach's who are judges as well as*currently flying and wining for free.....Here's your chance....we'll fly you till you sweat, then we gone fly you for sweat'n !!!
*Come be a part of our get together,*Improve the quality of your flying and have a blast at the same time .*Everybody is invited, Bring the family with you and your swim trunks if ya want to bail in the pool Monday nite. We'll wind up the fly'n late afternoon monday*for the fellowship @ my private strip, Then start the again Tuesday morning and go as long somebodies*in the air .*
*Clean cheap motels within a mile of the airport*as well as hanger space for all*!
** Also for the adventurous amoung'nst us, We got* one of the biggest "Snipe Hunts" scheduled for anyone who has never been, but wants to. This is primarily for our northern brethren that might make the trek to be with us. We didn't lose but 2 people on the last one. I was told by some folk that knew them that is was no great loss, so all is well !
** JUMP IN*, addition to the great flying*you gonna miss some of the best "Redneck Fellowship" theys ever been !

Last edited by flyrite; 06-28-2017 at 02:33 PM.

Old 06-30-2017, 02:04 AM   #2
ssmdive

Liked 317 Times on 195 Posts
Likes Given: 218

Due to MX issues, I will not be able to make it... I tried. Nothing terrible, but the conditional will not be done till next week.

Old 07-02-2017, 04:45 PM   #3
flyrite

Default Come on

BUMP....BUMP.....Call'n all my Acro Buddies and Buddette's....You*gonna miss a HOT BLAST of a good time if you pass on the opportunity to get some coaching from some of the best in the sport. WX is looking Good, only slight scattered for a few hours each day. Come on down, up, over, whatever direction you need to....Jump in, And yes , you can come for just the party Monday nite if you want to

Old 07-07-2017, 07:25 PM   #4
Larry Lyons
Registered Users
BiP_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 775 Times on 591 Posts
Likes Given: 1394

Hated to miss the Snipe hunt, but make sure you have enough shore line and rifle reports.
And if camping make sure you have an adequate supply of tent pole grease.
Taylorcraft, almost flying
and on going Taylorcraft project

Always carry a knife with you. Just in case there's cheesecake or you need to put someone down!
Dennis5678 Likes This 
Old 07-07-2017, 11:50 PM   #5
flyrite

Default Hee hee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Lyons View Post
Hated to miss the Snipe hunt, but make sure you have enough shore line and rifle reports.
And if camping make sure you have an adequate supply of tent pole grease.
Thanks Larry , we didn't lose anybody this time . Seems snipe hunting is getting quite popular up north also .

Old 07-08-2017, 05:54 AM   #6
Dennis5678
Registered Users

Liked 32 Times on 30 Posts
Likes Given: 728

Off subject a little. But has anyone fired a gun from their airplane?
You Alaska boys don't count and ex fighter pilots too Lol
In my Volksplane I tried it once and after the first shot into some woods I said that
was pointless. So I flew over a small lake and fired again.
This time I could see where the bullets were hitting.
Some say I was stupid could hit someone. Maybe so but I flew down low first to see if anyone was around. No this was deep into the woods with no roads leading to the area. Then again I was in my 20's and stupid.