• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

Catto 3 blade prop for IO-540

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

airplanegeek

Reaction score
I updated the airplane to a constant speed prop, and no longer have any use for this prop. I would accept a reasonable offer for it. It has 50 hours total time, and is in perfect condition. Propeller, spinner, backplate, bolts, and 2" hub extension included. I really would prefer a local pick up to mitigate shipping issues but would consider shipping if the buyer covered crating costs. See the original invoice for prop specifications. I really loved this prop, and was very happy with it. I got a deal on an MT prop, and that was the only reason for the upgrade.

IMG_7519.JPG
IMG_7515.JPG

Latest posts

Back