• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $29.95/year to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).

1280HD Bungees For Sale

Flyin_one

Reaction score

I have three 1280HD bungees for sale. I could not get them to work on my Skybolt. You can have the 4th one with the set but I don't think it's good now, it was pinched in the tool during assembly.
Asking $65 shipped (lower 48 only) for all 4.
Chris
Edited by: Flyin_one

Flyin_one

Reaction score
$60 shipped and $5 of it will go for a donation to the site.

Biplane45

Reaction score
Bungee color bands/dates? These are for 180HP Skybolts?

Flyin_one

Reaction score
Sept 2010 date and Green/Black/Black on the color code.And yes, these are for 180hp Skybolts.
Chris918-409-15 six niner

Flyin_one

Reaction score
I assume the Black is for 2010 and Green for Sept. I bought these from Aircraft Specialties in Tulsa and yes they are PMA'd for aircraft.I can take pics of them tonight.

Flyin_one

Reaction score
Yes, still have them! Call or e-mail ross.chris42(AT)gmail.com
918-409-15 six niner

Flyin_one

Reaction score
Still have these. I'd rather somebody use them instead of them just sit and collect dust! Make me an offer!!! :cool:

craigw

Reaction score
I have 1... If anybody needs it to make a set, it is available for the cost of mailing.

larryM

Reaction score
Hey Chris,

Can you send them back to the vendor? ACS took my 3 back for a full refund.
larry

Latest posts