• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $29.95/year to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).

150HP tripacer 2400TT 350 smoh CHEAP!

pigpenracing

Reaction score
My buddy needs his tripacer gone this week. It is a 1955 with around 2400TT and 350 SMOH on Lycoming 320. The plane was recovered, engine overhauled, new panel and interior in 1994.He needs it gone yesterday... $17,500 obo. No resonable offer refused.Call Todd 979-251-0252Plane is in Brenham Texas 11R
I think just the engine is worth what he will sell the plane for. He just bought a 172 partners with me and needs the tripacer gone.

smizo

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
tripacer to a 172, dont know if thats a step in the right direction.....

crankyklingon

Reaction score
Hey Smizo, Don't hold back, why don't ya say what yer really thinkin!

smizo

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Hahaha.... I'm kinda partial to the old milk stool..... That's what I soloed in. Got a bunch of pa-22 time, my buddy owned one and we traded flying for jumps for awhile. We took the back door off and he would fly while I jumped then I'd fly while he jumped.... Good times, I like how you can just drive them into the numbers and flare, they just plop down nicely...... Do that with a sky hawk and you'll float the entire runway haha.....plus, a 150 hp tripacer is faster than a similarly powered Duce.
Edited by: smizo

pigpenracing

Reaction score
The tripacer is a cool little plane. I like the 172 better for what I am doing though. When I feel rowdy I get in the s-2c.. Me and my 8 year old son are having good times in the 172, that's why I bought it.

Todd is waiting for an offer on the tripacer. Wants it gone this weekend. He can email pictures.

Latest posts