• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

1969 Pitts S-1C For Sale in CT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m4187

Registered Users
Reaction score
Hello All,

Unfortunately it's time to sell my Pitts and I thought I would post it here before I move it over to BS. It's a great little airplane, in conditional, ready to fly and have fun. It's a simple S1C without many bells and whistles but she's light with an empty weight of 780 # and that makes a difference!! A few forum members have owned this one and I'm sure they can attest to her performance. Some airplanes looks different in person vs how they show in photos but as I said she is currently flying, well looked after and looks great in person!! The price is $26,000

SPECS: N155MS Airframe TT 1407

Recover and rebuild in 2003 with Ceconite and DuPont

Lycoming O-320 1407 SMOH 72/75/65/75 with very low oil consumption
Sensenich Metal Prop M74DM
Inverted Fuel and Oil
Engine Driven and Electric Fuel pump
Raven Locking Tailwheel
Rotec Throttle Body
Lightweight Sky-Tec Starter
New brakes this year and rubber is in good shape
Canopy and Floor glass
Sighting Device
Icom Handlheld wi†h PTT

Nice matching Softie parachute included...

It's located in New Milford, CT

Feel free to call, text or email [email protected] direct for information as that's the best way to get a quick response. I'll do my best to keep up with forum replies but it will be slower.

Thanks!! Matt

IMG_0178.JPG
IMG_0180.JPG
IMG_0900.jpg
IMG_2589.JPG
IMG_2591.JPG
IMG_3132.jpg
IMG_3139.jpg
IMG_3151.jpg
IMG_3152.jpg
IMG_3317.jpg

Latest posts