• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $29.95/year to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).

1984 Christen Eagle for sale

Crawfish14

Reaction score
1984 Christen Eagle II 249 tt. 20hrs since complete aircraft overhaul. Eagle was just completely taken apart and recovered and painted with all Airtech products. Lycoming AEIO-360 was overhauled 20 hours ago at Custom Airmotive and dynoed at 210hp. New whirlwind 200ac prop with 20 hrs and carbon spinner from them as well. All ads and sbs were complied with drag blocks on upper and lower wings were done. Carbon fiber wheel pants and banana faring. Brand new smoking planes smoke system. Brand new 406 MHz elt. This is the newest done Eagle in the country. No expense was spared $99,000.00 .Al judice 409-540-0935 ImageUploadedByBiplane Forum1475023256.021681.jpgImageUploadedByBiplane Forum1475023266.715295.jpg

Last edited:

Dennis Flamini

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Al,
Nice job!
Weight?
Radios?
Gear longeron reinf. and radius plates?
Got any parts left over?

Last edited:

Skybolt31

Registered Users
Reaction score
Beautiful plane, sorry to see that you are selling it. It really does look nice though, someone is going to be really happy with it.

Jerry

Radial Skybolt Builder: 205% completed
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hear it calling Pigpen's name...

pigpenracing

Reaction score
I thought you sold this bad boy Al? Someone told me last week you had 2 people with cash fighting over it??? Did they have make believe cash?

Crawfish14

Reaction score
Pigpen one guy is booking a flight down to see it but it's not sold till I am paid hahaha either way someone will be very happy with this plane it's amazing

Lotahp1

Supporting Member
Reaction score
What's next? Why sell after such a awesome restoration?

Crawfish14

Reaction score
Nothing for a little while gonna expand my business. Hope just out for a short while hahaha

pigpenracing

Reaction score
I will point out your first damn problem!
When I go to barnstormers and click on aerobatic, then click on Christen Eagle your airplane does not come up. Most people looking for Eagles click on the Christen Eagle section under aerobatic. What in the heck did you do list it under the Cessna 172 section?
See you should have just hired me to sell it and it would have been gone already :)

Latest posts