• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $29.95/year to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).

• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Biplane Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

(2) 5 point hooker harnesses

Lotahp1

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are they used or just been sitting around?

Kris
Oklahoma City,OK
Currently restoring a Ranger powered Starduster Too

acro-ii

Registered Users
Reaction score
They are used. They have no cuts, but do have a little fray around the hardware, and a few color fades.

Last edited:

freerangequark

Mostly harmless.
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
What is the date of manufacture listed on the tags?

acro-ii

Registered Users
Reaction score
Manufacture date is listed in original posting. Feb 1982

Lotahp1

Supporting Member
Reaction score
What were these removed from?

Kris
Oklahoma City,OK
Currently restoring a Ranger powered Starduster Too

acro-ii

Registered Users
Reaction score
I bought them years ago and ended up not using them. I used some with ratchets. I have no history on them.

Latest posts