• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

2 Strong 304 Seat Packs for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lanceav8r

Reaction score
I have two Strong 304 Seat packs for sale. 1996 DOM and 2006 DOM. Recent inspection by manufacturer on the 1996 DOM. Recent Inspect and repack on the 2006 DOM rig by a FAA certified Master Rigger. Both now recently expired and ready for your rigger's inspection. These were used in my Pitts S2B. These worked much better than the Softie Chair type.

$1,700 for the pair (plus shipping). This is a good deal.

I will warranty as airworthy if you send them directly to Strong (manufacturer) with the rigger's seal intact for the inspect and repack. Both appear in near new condition. No scuffs, fraying, dirt, fading etc. Both stored inside gear bags in climate control and out of sunlight. Last inspection included fabric tensile test (not required) and certified as airworthy.

These rigs had nearly zero use as evidenced by their Data Cards and their appearance. One has the removable integrated seat cushion and lumbar support. The other is ready for those to be added if needed.

Will possibly trade for a set of airworthy Pitts S1S wings.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back