• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $29.95/year to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).

• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Biplane Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2003 Pitts S-2C for sale 58TT

darylat8750

Reaction score
What is the story of a 2003 airplane with only 58 hours on it?

pigpenracing

Reaction score

If you are looking for a C call or email for details. I promise you have not seen a nicer one...

Grasshopper22

Reaction score
Knowing the man who did the work, and seeing this Pitts firsthand, I can attest to this paint being nicer than Aviat production.

Polyfiber base with PPG paints well done and super glossy. Very slick in person

bjkirby2000

Aerobat, Hawk-XP, Lancair Super-ES, Smith MiniPL
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I have a Lancair Super ES I would trade for this Pitts!!! Yes-I-Do!

Can I post a link to Aircraft dealer? Google 1996 Lancair Super ES Aircraft Dealer and you'l find the airplane listing. I hope this post is okay-If not, my apologies.

Cheers,

BJ

Latest posts