• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $29.95/year to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).

2006 Starduster too 125tt,snew,including engine.on ebay

EAABipe40FF

Registered Users
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I saw it back on Barnstormers at the reduced price.

Makes me sick that these nice aircraft can't bring a decent price. But alas I'm one of the old dinosaurs who will if anything be a seller rather than a buyer.:(

Jack

Pamw

Reaction score
Sadly in this pathetic economy and sad state of affairs gov't wise....people are scared to spend.....anything let alone luxury toys. 0lus our brand of people is going away. It is the now time, ready to fly, instant gratification.

:(

Pamela

planebuilder

Registered Users
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yup, Cheap, Now, Shiny, it's the Wa$$ Mart mentality. Quality no longer is valued, they don't comprehend that, disposable, is not a good investment. And why does "Custom High Quality Work" cost more than what I pay at the big box stores? Yup, it hits a nerve :mad:

jetsareforkids

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like a great deal, has been for sale for a while now. Has anyone looked at it, looks good on paper?

multihuller

Reaction score
Two people have looked at her, both loved her but both had money issues.
I have dropped the price nearly $5000 to $ 30,500.
I owe that much on her. Private note.
She is the real deal

Latest posts