• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

2018 AirVenture Beer and Food O'Clock: Thursday, the 26th, 5pm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tuesday or Thursday for the Beer'n'Food'o'clock?

• Tuesday

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Thursday

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fidot

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Thursday, the 26th, 5pm

Okay folks,

We're all set up!

We're on for beer / food o clock on Thursday, the 26th, 5pm. Thanks to Glenn 'FreeRangeQuark', we have managed to reserve the Chapter's Pavilion, located on the corner of Deischer Ln and Shaick Ave in Camp Scholler.

See attached map.
map.JPG

Couple notes.

1. This is a Chapter's Pavillion, and we had to have a Chapter reserve it - this was generously done by folks at Placerville's Chapter 512 for us. We will share some food and beer with them, now, won't we? :) What Im trying to say is that don't freak out if you see Chapter 512 Gathering on the Calendar Board at the Pavillion -- this *is* us. I will try to muster a nice yard sign with BPF logo for the event, like we did last year at my camp.

2. I would need some idea of how much food to get - I am thinking grilling some sausage and veggies (I'll drag my grill along with me this year). Just let me know (click here to send me a message), please, so that I put you on my list.

3. Speaking of food; if someone wants to pitch in and offer help, I'd really appreciate it! My default for KOSH this year would be sausage, get some store-made potato salad and the likes, etc.

3.5 And speaking of food again, it'd be nice for folks to pitch in (we'll just put a jar out) - would, say, $5 / person sound reasonable?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back