• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

2022 AirVenture Beer and Food O'CLock, Thursday, July 28th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fidot

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Hi there folks!

We have arrived and have mapped the area for this year, so here it goes.

Biplane Forum Gettogether, Dinner, and Taff (Eric) Remembrance

When: Thursday, July 28th, 2022, at 5pm
Where: Camp Scholler, South end of 42nd street at Waco Chapter 59 Campsite.

BYOB and alcohol and share, and I'll grill some sausages or burgers or some such. Please RSVP if you haven't already.

Cost:
I will ask for $5 / person if possible to cover my food shopping expenses.

Maps below locate the spot as well as my campsite. Feel free to stop by and grab a drink / say Hi during the week. We come back from the show around 4 or 5, rest a bit, then go somewhere, and come back for good at about 8pm. Up till at least 10pm. If you see the kerosene lamps lit, we're awake :).

Map:

map.png

Video with directions:

We'll see you all in a few days!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back