• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $29.95/year to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).

• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Biplane Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

3 in 1 GAUGE

pudljumpr

Reaction score
I have installed an MGL in my duster and my oil temp/ oil press/ fuel press
guage is available.
$200

Ill post a pic later

PittsDriver68

Reaction score
Electric or capillary for the oil temp? If capillary, how long?

Thanks,

Wes

pudljumpr

Reaction score
Wes, it is electric . The Oil and fuel press are direct pressure.

freerangequark

Mostly harmless.
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Does anyone know what these cost to overhaul and reface? I have a couple of capillary units sitting in my garage..

Last edited:

pudljumpr

Reaction score
here are a few shots. Cosmetically very good. Works well.

IMG_0023.jpg

IMG_0024.jpg

IMG_0025.jpg

Lotahp1

Supporting Member
Reaction score
How long is the oil temp line....mine has one in it that works but has like a 25ft line....needs like maybe 10.

Lotahp1

Supporting Member
Reaction score
How long is the oil temp line? Can you get different lengths for it?? I see a plug so assume you can??

pudljumpr

Reaction score
The oil temp is an electric sender . the oil pressure and fuel pressure have pressure lines.

Latest posts