• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

3rd annual Waterbury Airport N41 in CT Fall Fly In, 10/21-23

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dana

Reaction score
Just saw this:

We're back bigger and better than ever. Now being dubbed Mt Toberfest (the airport sits on top of "Mount Tobe") Our annual fall fly in is scheduled for Oct 21-23 at Waterbury Airport N41 in Plymouth CT. Fly in and spend the day or camp the whole weekend with us. Lots of food, folks, and fun, 50/50 pumpkin drop, STOL and Spot landing competitions, fly out safaris, and much more. We had over 40 aircraft visit over the weekend last year with even more drive and walk ins. As we firm up the itinerary I'll get it posted as well as the exciting list of sponsors and prizes and swag giveaways. Last year's weather was amazing and the foliage is always about peak this time of year. We would love to have you join us so round up your friends and fly in.

I don't recall why I missed it last year even though it's in my own back yard. Maybe this year we can get a biplane presence to rival the bush plane crowd? It's a neat little airport, two crossing grass runways.

More info on the POA forum.

Latest posts

Back