• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $29.95/year to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).

4 into 1 exhaust, electric gauges for sale, and stock pitts parts

firefly9r68

Registered Users
Reaction score
here in a few weeks ill be getting a ton of new parts for the pitts and will have the following for sale. Im posting this up early so if anyone is needing these parts they can save some money and buy them when i have them ready to go if there not needing them this minute.

for sale

Pitts/eagle style Wheel pants perfect shape $450.00 fresh paint

Pitts nose bowl 2 piece $make offer

I strut covers Stock pitts $make offer

Pitts 4 into 1 complete exhaust system to fit the stock IO-360 oil pan and intake system. (far as i can tell its a SD system) $975.00 shipped

exhaust is coming off this week. Nothing wrong with it, changing out the oil pan and intake system from the stock one so this exhaust has to come off.

EXHAUST IS OFF HERE IS THE PICS OF IT:

Last edited:

Aerobaticorsu

Registered Users
Reaction score
Hello,

I would be interested in the exhaust.
Do you have any pics of it?
Is it brand new?
Any smoke injectors location?
Does this exhaust need the bottom oil cooler need to be moved?
Many thanks
Regards

firefly9r68

Registered Users
Reaction score
ill take some pics of it when i go out to the hanger tomorrow..
no its not brand new its used, ill be pulling it off the plane. no holes for smoke yet. My oil cooler is in my wing. It fits the pitts ultimate cowling too i know cause thats what they used to have on the plane. now its a factory S1 engine cowl and it fits on it just fine too.

firefly9r68

Registered Users
Reaction score
there is some pics taken a few weeks ago. thats all i have right now. that last one shows how much it sticks out of the cowling. Ill get you more pics tomorrow.

its to fit the factory motor, factory sump. Im getting the raven fab sump so this wont work with my current 4into 1 so i have to get a new one from raven

firefly9r68

Registered Users
Reaction score
its the one on the plane now.
tomorrow im going out to take pics of everything close. ill get some NB pics too! :)

Latest posts