• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $29.95/year to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).

65hp Powerplant Needed

D.grimm

Registered Users
Reaction score
Give me a PM, I have a A-65 in Southwestern Michigan
Dave

jstreat

Reaction score
Also have a Cont A-65 that is currently being overhauled. Will be balanced, 15 hour slicks. Complete ready to run. Just add exhaust.

JST

kbaxter327

Reaction score
Still NEED it. But I am on assignment in Victoria BC, Canada. Not sure when I am going to be home. I am so tired of being of away from home. Miss my wife and kids.

jstreat

Reaction score
We still have it. The Crank is at AEA for final work. The crank will be .020 under on all bearings. Acc Case did not make it, nor the pump gears. So will replace with new. Just sent off the hardware to prop shop for Cad 1 Silver cad. Case is all cleaned. Cylinders are all ready. Also sent the prop hub to the Prop shop for insp and cad. The cylinders are gloss black and case will be gray. Will be a sharp looking engine. Balanced too.
No rush on our end. When your ready.
303-304-7937 Cell

kbaxter327

Reaction score
I need prices from everybody responding here. I don't remember prices from anubody but D.grimm.

PM if you want. Thanks!

super Lakes

Building Super Baby Great Lakes. 90%
Reaction score
I am holding our trying to sell my super great lakes with a-65-8 cont engine. Airplane is signed off to date and all is needed is cal. Engine 68? total time, carb, airbox, exhaust with heat muffler, mags. Pickled. email [email protected] asking 5,000 for all, airplane and engine. you can't find a better deal anywhere. If you want it cheaper then don't bother me........

Latest posts