• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

70456 Lyc 30 degree what is the correct Barry Mount PN or Lord for that matter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

an8pilot

Mike
Reaction score
Good Morning Fellas,

I found some p.n. 70456 , 30 degree 'small hole' engine mount ears to replace
the large ring/hole 18 degree (or so called 20 degree) dynafocal mounts to use on my IO-540-C4B5 for the new Steen mount.

I did some... research and figured out, or thought I had figured out, that
Barry P/N 94110-01 or Lord J3804-20 were the correct mount rubber bushings.

It would be nice to find pdf's of these bushings to see the dimensions to research what are the correct pn needed. But, I didn't think about that till now.

Because I found some nice P/N 94110-01 Barry Mounts and had them shipped, walked out to the hangar (finally got home for a little while) and found they don't fit the small hole 70456 , 30 degree mounts.

As I write this, I am trying to write it in a way that is searchable and understandable to someone else down the road searching for the answers to this situation.

I was sure the above was the correct p.n. needed.

Does anybody know the correct part numbers for Barry and Lord ?
I know it seems reading here most people like the Barry's for bouncing around the sky.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back