• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

78 Skybolt project for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

78skybolt

Reaction score
78 skybolt project for sale. It has no engine but the body of plane and wings (the wooden parts) are there. Please forgive me, I don't know much about planes or the correct terminology. The project is in New Mexico. and I am in California. My dad was building but had to stop for health reasons. We lost him this past June of 2012. :( I do know he has welded most of , if not all of the canopy, and it's in good shape for sitting for a few years because of New Mexico dry weather conditions, no rusting. The wooden wing parts will have to be reinforced due to drying out and there is no engine. Because of the incomplete condition I will be selling the project for around $1500 O.B.O Had I known I was going to put it up for sale, I would've taken photo's. If interested, let me know and I can have photo's taken and sent .

Please call me at 714-728-2768 if interested. I will do what I can to give you as much information on skybolt project as I can. Thank you.

Latest posts

Back