• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

A classic is back!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
A classic is back!

Not me... but the plane. 😁

I'm a long-time/lifetime member of The Biplane Forum but haven't posted much since passing along my Marquart Charger to Fidot... but I never really went away and still hang out every year at the forum gathering at Oshkosh.

I'm back with a new build in the works... it's not a biplane, but it has two open pits and enough flying wires on it that I still feel I have a home here, even if it is in the "Non Bipes" subforum.

I'm currently prepping my hangar workshop for the arrival of tail feather parts for a Ryan ST-A replica build. This is the plane I helped design, was featured on the cover of Kitplanes in 2021, and which I flew the prototype to Oshkosh last year.

I'll be maintaining a builders log on the EAA website but I'll be a regular contributor here once again.

Glenn Gordon
[email protected]

Attachments

• 227447247_4139518109430949_4767137893127805191_n.jpg
    227447247_4139518109430949_4767137893127805191_n.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 31

Latest posts

Back