• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $29.95/year to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).

Acroduster Too parts

dldihs

Reaction score
I have parts for sale. While the items have a current list price and my suggested price I am open to reasonable offers.
upload_2018-6-7_16-29-2.png
upload_2018-6-7_16-29-2.png
0606182016.jpg
0606182016a.jpg
0606182016b.jpg
0606182017.jpg
0606182017a.jpg
0606182018.jpg
0606182018a.jpg

Lotahp1

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did all these parts come from that new kit on EBay a few months back?

wfrandy

Registered Users
Reaction score
I am interested in the turtle deck, would you be willing to ship it to Nevada?

AaronS

Registered Users
Reaction score
Are the tires and tubes the same vintage as the wheels and brakes?

dldihs

Reaction score
Did all these parts come from that new kit on EBay a few months back?
This did come off of an ebay sale last year. I decided to not build. I was initially attracted because it included all the flying wires and I thought maybe they could work on a Starduster!

dldihs

Reaction score
Are the tires and tubes the same vintage as the wheels and brakes?
I assume that they are. they are definitely old. There is no checking or anything but I would plan on checking them pretty thoroughly if I was going to use them. They do not show any signs of heat or light exposure.

dldihs

Reaction score
I am interested in the turtle deck, would you be willing to ship it to Nevada?
I cannot imaging that it would not be a serious ordeal to box/crate and ship that! The cost of the crate and shipping would likely be more than the cost of the part. If you really want it that might be possible...

dldihs

Reaction score
the bungees are virgin as well...but I assume that the hydrogen bonds in the rubber from all the years have compromised them.

wfrandy

Registered Users
Reaction score
I cannot imaging that it would not be a serious ordeal to box/crate and ship that! The cost of the crate and shipping would likely be more than the cost of the part. If you really want it that might be possible...
Yeah, you are probably right about that.

Larry Lyons

Registered Users
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Or Fastenal was mentioned for cheap but not fast shipping in an earlier thread..

Latest posts