• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Acrosport I Alternate wingfoil

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

craig

Reaction score
Before the arthritis struck me smack in the middle of the back, I had acquired and finished all four wings and the center section, including drag/anti-drag wires and aileron linkage. Also the ailerons.

Now these beautiful pieces are gathering dust in the workshop.

Anyone interested, please contact me at [email protected]. I'll furnish my home number, and we can talk about this.

All pieces are very well made, square, and have been varnished. I did NOT do any of the aluminum sheet metal such as the leading edges, aileron cutouts, etc., nor are the wingtips done - everyone has their own idea of what shape to make the wingtips!

Also have part of the empennage, and the torque tube for the flight control system, with bearings installed.

I have completed a total of seven airplanes, and have functioned as an EAA Technical Counselor for about 12 years now.

Craig Wilcox

Latest posts

Back