• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $29.95/year to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).

• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Biplane Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Acrosport2 1990 for sale $28000

baita

Acrosport 2
Reaction score
1C2717C4-AFA6-41BF-B8EE-21B66220CF93.jpeg
66DF5010-7AA9-4962-8582-C49A1BB69876.jpeg
768ttengine .oil and fuel inverted and smoke tank.i flew 51 hour trouble free 2018 and is current condition inspection with Jason flood daddy ..... possible trade up s2A plus$$$

Dennis Flamini

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Luiz,
This is a better photo.
PS; you need to be a better pilot in the Acro vs the Pitts!

Acro 2 N319KS.jpeg

baita

Acrosport 2
Reaction score
You flew Pitts before acrosport2 or both? Some recommendation?

Dennis Flamini

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Luiz,
i flew a Smith Miniplane first about 40 years ago then the Acro 2 and Pitts S-2A the last several years.
i am 76 years old and do not do anything more than +6, -2 G's. There are lots of guys who started with planes
like the Decathlon and Acro that went on to unlimited who can describe the differences. All you need is 15 minutes
in the S-2A to see what i mean about how easy it is to fly.

baita

Acrosport 2
Reaction score
Luiz,
i flew a Smith Miniplane first about 40 years ago then the Acro 2 and Pitts S-2A the last several years.
i am 76 years old and do not do anything more than +6, -2 G's. There are lots of guys who started with planes
like the Decathlon and Acro that went on to unlimited who can describe the differences. All you need is 15 minutes
in the S-2A to see what i mean about how easy it is to fly.
Thanks buddy’s I have dual instruction on s2b and s2c that controls are much lighter than acro2. Thanks for share experience!!!!

akt227

Reaction score
Haven't seen that plane in a while. I've got a fair amount of time in it with previous owners. Enjoyed every minute of it, even when one of them was trying to take us off the runway sideways.

Dennis Flamini

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Might be worth a lot more since it has worked as an FBI spy plane!
Tracking the “FBI Sky Spies”
Posted by Sam Richards On July 22, 2015 0 Comment
WAPS tech – militarization of surveillance comes home to roost…
Follow Sam on Twitter

#FBISkySpies Briefing

Below is a listing of 100 aircraft registered to shell companies that do not exist. The Federal Bureau of Investigation registered the aircraft in this way to hide the operation from US citizens. At the time of posting, a number of these aircraft are most likely airborne over American cities, equipped with advanced, very high resolution imaging and video technology, StingRay the secretive bulk cellular phone tracking technology, and almost certainly infrared / nightvision or other hardware. A denied FOIA is being appealed and more are being drafted and will be submitted so it is only a matter of time before a brighter light is shined upon these secretive operations.

For examples of the flight patterns from the original independent investigation by Sam Richards, founder of the North Star Post check the gallery. This independent investigation was the first to expose the entire fleet of surveillance aircraft and was picked up a week later by the Associated Press, the Guardian and elsewhere.

To track individual aircraft on your own use Flight History on FR24

To inspect aircraft registration use AircraftOne.com

Click the tail number to see recent activity

FVX Research
N984JS
N964JR
N319KS
N806TH
N687RT

akt227

Reaction score
It was previously owned by an F-117 pilot