• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Aileron to aileron bellcrank control tube

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monte_55

Reaction score
I am badly needing detail so I can build a set of aileron to aileron bellcrank control tubes. This is an early built S1C. I have a set of early Pitts S1C plans but no info on on them about these parts. When I look at photo's of early wings it looks like the control tubes or curved to clear the upper aft spar
I would also entertain buying some already built if someone had a pair they would part with. Thanks! for any help,unfortunately there are no Pitts builders anywhere within 100 miles of me that I know of to go look at and use as a Texas blueprint but hopefully at Oshkosh this year I will be able to get many many pic's.

Gene
restoring Pitts S1 C
8kcab
Luscombe 8A

Latest posts

Back