• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Aircraft building DVDs offered as well as building services

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BSA-LLC

Registered Users
Reaction score
Hello Forum Members,

I'd like to invite you to visit our web site and see the 5 different DVDs we offer on antique wood and fabric aircraft building. Titles include: Wood Working I & II, 5 Tuck naval splicing of aircraft cable, Casting metal parts for your aircraft.

We also offer services such as parts made to order, custom SolidWorks/AuotCAD drawings, 3D prints made and custom casting of parts in aluminum and brass, 3D CNC routing of wood parts.

Details of the aircraft we are building is available at our web site and YouTube page.

www.BlueSwallowAircraft.com

Regards,

John Gaertner
Blue Swallow Aircraft, LLC

IMG_0206.jpg

DSC03003.jpg

bullet-assembly-1 (2).jpg

Castings-1-sm.jpg

Welcome, John

Just took a look at that compass slide show... beautiful work. You should mass produce those... :)

Thank you for your kind words. We strive to recreate our antique aircraft and parts as close to the originals as possible.

We are always interested in new projects to help people build/finish their dream aircraft.

Sincerely,

John Gaertner
Blue Swallow Aircraft, LLC
Earlysville, VA USA

I sure do like that compass...having been looking for one and I have an old Kollsman version minus compensators...someone removed them long ago.

Latest posts

Back