• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $29.95/year to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).

an affair to remember

death trap

Reaction score
Craigslist ?? Let us know how this works out .Around Florida it's ok for garage sale type items and purchasing meth .

will moffitt

Will moffitt
Supporting Member
Reaction score
HA HA. Must be the area. I have always done well, buying and selling. Have bought and sold 3 sailboats 30 36' range. A backhoe 10 years ago which I plane to sell soon the same way. A really nice jackhammer. Just bought a nice diesel f350 flatbed 4x4. Bought and sold a fair numbers of cars. I bought a 2010 softie seatpack for $500 with a fresh repack from parapanalia. And that was 2 year ago. Might be a bed sheet in there, haven't tried it yet. It goes with the plane. He probably needed the money for meth. The aero museum across the straits had a really nice luscombe for 20k recently. They are usually listed in the general or rv section. At least it will be a local buyer with no delivery problems. I will deliver it for gas and a bus ticket home. But only to the Mississippi. I would go to Jacks house if he would sweeten the deal with a PPK.

will

StinsonPilot

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Awwww Will...

I'm sure someone will enjoy it as much as you have.
Was hoping for a lunch somewhere with you guys. Guess I'll have to hustle up.

will moffitt

Will moffitt
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah Tim, I'm nuts. Almost had it sold to an F 18 growler pilot but his wife would not share him with another love.

Will

Steve H

Registered Users
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man, Will, hate to see you sell. Make sure the buyer knows he has to join this bunch in order to maintain ownership!
Good luck on down the road with future plans.

Steve H

Latest posts