Hi everyone, my brother Kelly and I are getting closer to finishing. Well you know how that goes. I'm shooting for the spring. We just passed the 3 year mark since starting on it again. I tried to keep up with Cameron for a little while but... yeah that lasted about 2 months before he zoomed on by but did provide good motivation. Anyway, we finally decided on a color scheme that is not traditional and one that I have not seen yet on any other Eagle. I am attempting to attach a rendering that we came up with but may change just a little. I'll also post a few build pictures to show the progress. Eventually I will put all the pics into a Dropbox or something to view as some type of build thread. We are using the Stewart System to paint the plane and it's a good system but definitely tough to perfect. My other brother Curtis "C man" used it on his Pitts so we have had a lot of experience along with Cameron to work out issues and it's still tough. We are not going to put clear on this paint but we are wet sanding and polishing and I think it's going to work ok. I have tried it on the elevators that are final painted and pretty happy with the results. Anyway, enjoy.