• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Another Wolf Wing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pittsdriver

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Since I enjoy following everyone else's build here I thought a few might enjoy my Wolf Wing project. I've been wanting to build a set for a while for my S1T. A while back I managed to fly another T with Wolf wings and was amazed by the difference. Flying advanced against all the hot rod plastic planes I can use all the help I can get and I'd like nothing better than to build up a 4 cylinder monoplane killer. Besides, I wanted a project to work on. So when hosspowerin put his rib kit up on this sight I jumped on it. As has been said before the quality of the kit is great. The jigs make everything just drop together and Justin had cut out all the gussets so they only need a little touch up work and they're good to go. Heres a pic of the first rib coming out of the jig. I've been working fairly steadily when I'm home and now have 13 done. I'm flying overseas right now but I'm looking forward to getting home so I can get back to work. My goal is 30ish ribs done before I head out to Blakesburg, Iowa for the Antique fly in.

John

image.jpg

Latest posts

Back