• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

AS I & II Plans for sale @ good price

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smutny

Biplane Addict
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I came across this Craigslist advert today, it's pushing a month old so who knows if he still has them. But I figured one of you AS fanatics would be interested....
http://denver.craigslist.org/for/1953962703.html<h2 style="font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: medium; ">Acro Sport I &amp; II Airplane Building Plans - $70 (Denver)</h2><div id="user" style="font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: medium; ">Acro Sport 2 (Two Place) plans. This complete set of construction plans includes 22 sheets, including full size rib layouts. These are the most current plans.
This airplane was designed by EAA founder Paul Poberezny. It features simple construction and great flying qualities. Its design allows for a wide range of engines (150-200+ HP) and it fits real people, up to 6’-6” tall and 240 pounds. It’s a great aerobat, with gentle ground handling qualities. A Piper Cub on the ground and a Pitts Special in the air.
If you are looking for a great biplane to build -- this is the one. Dave Lucas, a recent Acro Sport 2 builder is quoted in EAA’s Sport Aviation magazine (January 2007) “This airplane is the experimental aircraft world’s best-kept secret”.

Acro Sport 2 (Tow place) plans $70 ALSO available Acro Sport (Single place) plans. Same great airplane but a single seater plans $70… both plans $120.
Call 303-564-1807

Latest posts

Back