• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Aviat Pitts S1-S

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woodsy

Reaction score
Hi all
I am looking to build a Pitts, I just phoned Aviat but the erson I need to speak to isn't there until Monday, If you buy their S1-S plans, what is included in the package, the person on the phone stated $250 for the plans. Will everything I need to build it be in the pack, eg any construction manuals etc

Latest posts

Back