• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Baby Great Lakes 2011

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RonBearerJr

Reaction score
My Baby Lakes will be up for sale in the week or so.

Continental A-80, 175 SMOH
Tenn Prop 66x52, 2012
Hooker 5 pt with ratchet, 2011
Cleveland Brakes
12 Gal tank
NEW, Alt, ASI, XCOM Transciever, G-Meter, Sandia AeroSpace Mode C Transponder.
Fabric and paint fall of 2011
Site Device
Tires, tubes all 2011.
SS profile flying wires, rated at 2400 lbs each, (set of 12).
Great plane with a nice solid engine (compr all mid 70's)
Over $4000 in the dash alone.
The frame mods are per plans, new blue prints, serial number all 2011.
The seat is leaned back 3" and there is 2" added to the motor mount.
Nice to fly.... but at 6'1", I am too big to fly it with a chute.... I am the one flying it in the pictures though. I am looking for another Bipe to fit me better. Not looking for a lot, but willing to work a deal. This plane is easy to fly, but my limited TW time and tight fit made landings a challenge.
Ron
uploads/20120131_210523_BBL.jpg

uploads/20120131_210557_BBL2.jpg

Latest posts

Back