• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Been working on the Eagle alot over the last week

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

firefly9r68

Registered Users
Reaction score
well I decided to do some weight moving as im a tad over 200 LBS and with me the WB is off AFT more then I would like.

First off I moved the batt. pulled all the cables out and mounted it on the firewall. At the same time I replaced it with one of the Earth X 3.5 LBS batts. The batt works great super light!!!!!!

Also started mounting my smoke system in her. Got the tank bolted down.

Going to tackle the flop tube this next week as I keep getting air in my system when im doing hard turns or upside down. Pass don't like it when the motor pops and farts while there in the plane...LOL...

Latest posts

Back