• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Behind the scenes , Family

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

footloose

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yesterday , I hijacked a thread here and didn't intend to . The thread is , Keeping a headset on , open cockpit . I was thanking Ron Wattanja for posting a pic. of himself in his plane , and demonstrating his method of securing his headset . I have , ever since becoming a member here , wondered what the posters/members look like . There are occasional photos posted with more than one member and I'm kinda figuring out some faces with names . The gathering at Oshkosh usually posts members , (thanx fidot) , but there are many that I cannot put a face and name together . I kinda wanted to start a thread of introduction , with pics. of whomever one would like to to post , as a thank you for family members being so understanding and supportive of what we have cast ourselves into with this obsession of aviation and our projects as well as time spent in shops , hangers and not to mention , time in the air , and away to shows , fly ins etc. . I'm kind of an animal lover so your pets should also be welcome . I know that some would like to keep the Forum strictly airplane and that's fine , don't want to offend in anyway , so if there is no interest in the title above simply klick on threads of interest . Feels a lot like family here but seeing who family is can't hurt a thing . I'm Dennis , the Monkey 🐒 My wife's name is Annette , grandaughter , Paisley . We work on projects together . I personally have too many myself (three Smith Miniplanes) but we are finishing up on Annett's Elcamino and have a way to go on Paisley's Suzuki Samurai , Tin top V6 Buick . She will be 16 in November . Three dogs , two Frenchies and a Cavalier (inspectors) of course . Hope I'm not being too forward with this idea , feels right . 🙋‍♂️;)🐒

Attachments

• IMG_0558.jpg
    IMG_0558.jpg
    208.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0540.jpg
    IMG_0540.jpg
    229.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Paisley 2.jpg
    Paisley 2.jpg
    314.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Photo1579.jpg
    Photo1579.jpg