• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Bendix Servo Linkage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EAABipe40FF

Registered Users
Supporting Member
Reaction score
GEDC4552.JPG
The linkages on my fuel servos are hooked-up opposite on the IO320 vs. the HIO360 . I need to if possible change the linkage on the HIO360 to the same as the 320(IO320 on left, HIO360 on right. Trick is how to reverse the butterfly and throttle stop....
GEDC4549.JPG
GEDC4551.JPG
Got them mixed-up. 1st and third throttle open, 2nd is throttle closed.

HELPo_O The brackets I made to hold the cable ends were difficult and would have to be remade if I can't change the linkage.

Also what is this extra black cylinder on the mixture side which will also be in the way....
GEDC4548.JPG

Finally, probably a dumb question. What if you put the IO320 servo on the IO360?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back