• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $29.95/year to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).

• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Biplane Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Biplane cartooned

sylvainphotos

Reaction score
Hello !

( I dust this 2 years old message... )

Some american pilots know me ( and my art )... But for others, I can cartoon your planes (and sometimes cars). You just have :
1- to make an order on my webshop : http://www.air-pictures.fr/air-pictures_dessins_us.html
2- send me some photos of you and the plane by email : [email protected]

Some exemples of my work :

I invite you to watch my work on my Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...3744246&type=3

If you want some customized goodies, you can order them on my webshop (designs with "?" ) !

( coffee mug, white t-shirt, black sweat and pens )

I m here if you have any question...
Have a good day...

Sylvain
www.air-pictures.fr

TxSkyBolt

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
This artist does awesome work.

Sent from my iPhone using Biplane Forum

Larry Lyons

Registered Users
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I am waiting for a pic of Ms. Smith in flight. Right now she is sitting with no cowling even!

L

StinsonPilot

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
A must have at some point in the near future!

x2flycrj

Registered Users
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very cool! How about a classic S1S rendering? ImageUploadedByBiplane Forum1412525068.228631.jpg

Thanks, Greg

Sent from my iPad using Biplane Forum

sylvainphotos

Reaction score
Just a fast low pass to give you some ideas for Xmas gifts with customized goodies... ;)

I m always here if you have any questions...

Sylvain
www.air-pictures.fr

Last edited:

Dana

Reaction score
Nice work! Seems everything is a straight side view, though?

sylvainphotos

Reaction score
The 3/4 adds a lot to the picture in my opinion.

L
That s right ! I m preparing now an Extra 330, will be very nice. :)
The price for this kinf of work is not 40€... but 90€. I think i will add this choice in my webshop soon...

smutny

Biplane Addict
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Can I trade in one of my sides for a 3/4? ;)

Would have liked one of those.

Beej

Creator of this place
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I think your pricing is great value, for custom work, and I cannot wait to decide on my final paint scheme so I can order both versions!

Larry Lyons

Registered Users
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Alas I am waiting for a nice profile picture of Miss Smith with everything painted and polished. But she needs an annual before I can put everything on; and lucky me, I have 4 inches of snow on the ground already! About 2 months early.............argh! But will go for the profile too.

L

sylvainphotos

Reaction score
You can visit this page for helping our project :
http://fr.ulule.com/airpictures-artbook/

This crowdfunding project in order to achieve a first 48-page booklet with cartoons, photos, specifications and anecdotes owners and pilots of aircraft represented.
The draw will be 500 copies in A4 horizontal format. In terms of the quality of the book, the focus was on the leaves that will be quality paper with a 170 g / m². The cover is soft with perfect binding. It is treated with a UV Paper 300g / m².
If the project is going to last, counterparties delivery will be in August, 2015.
Feel free to check out the Air-Pictures Facebook page to find regular updates on this project!

What will the funding be used?
Your contribution will make this first book. And if your participation exceeds our expectations, then we can consider launching a second book of the same style on a specific topic.

The budget of € 3,000 will allow:
- Ulule pay the costs,
- Print a batch of 500,
- Pay the counterparties
- Pay the counterparties postage.
About Ulule funding:
if you choose a rélgment by credit card: The payment is secure (operated by Ulule / Mangopay). The simplest solution, you are charged immediately but you are reimbursed (at no cost) if the project does not meet its target.
If you choose a rélgment Paypal: You are charged only if the carrier achieved its objective.

on right you have rewards :
€ 5 or more: Thanks to the FB page and last page of the book
€ 15 or more: Thanks to the FB page and last page of the book 1 patch
€ 30 or more: Thanks to the FB page and last page of the book 1 signed book
€ 50 or more: Thanks to the FB page and last page of the book 1 patch 1 signed book
€ 100 or more: Thanks to the FB page and last page of the book 1 patch 1 signed book 1 original black and white A4
€ 200: Thanks to the FB page and last page of the book 1 patch 1 signed book 1 original black and white A4 1 double page with your aircraft caricatured in the book

THANKS !

Latest posts