• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $29.95/year to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).

Biplane Wanted

corsair82pilot

Reaction score
Hey folks,I'm looking for a biplane, any biplane! I prefer one with no engine, but acompleteaircraft at the right price will do. I want something to fly in the spring, so no long term projects.Thanks.

Skybolt143

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have one that the lower wings need some repair and a new cowling made, then you would want to paint it the color of your choice. 10,000.00 firm

corsair82pilot

Reaction score
I'm interested.Give me all the specs and information you have. Send pictures.

Grasshopper22

Reaction score
I will put together some info on my Pitts S-2B I am in the process of reassembling. It would be easy to have flying by spring. I recovered the plane and swapped some avionics around. It is almost ready to bolt the wings on.

bjkirby2000

Aerobat, Hawk-XP, Lancair Super-ES, Smith MiniPL
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
There's an EAA Biplane for $10k on Barnstormers in Florida. Tge owner has been very honest with me. It looks good but the paint on the aft fuselage is cracking pretty bad. It's flying and has a full VFR panel with VHF & Xpndr and all. It has a mid-time O-290.

hatzman

Reaction score
I have an Acrosport II complete ready to cover for $14000

bjkirby2000

Aerobat, Hawk-XP, Lancair Super-ES, Smith MiniPL
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
What elese can you tell me about it. That would really make my wife happy. Her own seat! WOW! Edited by: bjkirby2000

exp2ex

Registered Users
Reaction score
Acrosport II in Virginia. 60 hrs soh on a Don George 0-360. Superflite covering just needs primer/paint/assembly.

609-602-5588

Latest posts