• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Bought a Christen Eagle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eagle-Mike

Reaction score
To beej and all the others on the forum,

Thank you so much for valuable information presented in this forum. It helped a lot during the past two years in taking my decision.

I planed to build a Skybolt for several years but did not come to the point for various reasons. After a few test flights in Skybolts, S2-A, Starduster and Eagle I was hooked up with the Eagle and recently had the chance to buy one here in Europe. The forum showed me the big point to look at during my "go shopping phase". Great.

20101005_104611_P7104827-25.jpg

20101005_104729_17.jpg

Brief technical description.
Build 1982 TTAF 1500, TTE 500, IO-360 with 10:1 Pistons, MTV-9-B 3-Blade CS-Prop. Totally recovered and debugged in 2009
Fun to fly

Hope I can give a few Informations back to the forum in the future

Latest posts

Back