• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Center section mismatch

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Randy

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have finished writing on the chalkboard 100 times, "I will never purchase a partially completed project again" :( I have reached the point of not bothering to cuss at every step I have to repair/replace. Hopefully, I have about covered all the problems. My current one is the mismatch between the wing and center section. Either one or the other has misplaced attach straps. The gap is a little less than 1/4". I have a list of 3 possible fixes from minor to major work/$$$ but, just so I don't pollute your thought process, I will hold my thoughts until I hear your suggestions. This is a Super AcroSport 1.
Thank you :)

DSC00518.jpg

Latest posts

Back