• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Charger fittings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

williamnear

Reaction score
I have a nearly complete set of Ken Brock fittings for a Marquart Charger that I’d like to sell. I would like to sell them to help fund my new Dynon panel. I have pretty much everything but the landing gear pieces numbers 601, 602, 603 and 604 as well as 605 and 606. I bought the set from a friend of Ed Marquart. Ed acquired them when Ken Brock died and his friend (I can’t remember his name) sold them for the Ed Marquart estate. I don’t remember exactly what I paid for them but for some reason the number $1300 sticks in my head. If someone has a copy of one of Ken’s old catalogs I might be able to come up with a more accurate number. The price I paid was the catalog price which was probably 15-20 years ago. I would prefer to sell them as a whole rather than piecing them out. If you want a complete inventory of what I have, that might take some time but I can put it together

Latest posts

Back