• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Cheap Light Panel

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fisher Aircraft sells a similar if not the same set of instruments. They are ridiculously affordable and if you are just poking holes in the sky they are perfect. I have been wanting to see them in the daylight to see how well they are visible. They just use LED lights if I am not mistaken.

Great idea! Like them.

Chris

Chris, where on Fisher's website did you find the instruments? I like Belite's but think they are too expensive for basic ultralights. Thanks.

Fisher Aircraft sells a similar if not the same set of instruments. They are ridiculously affordable and if you are just poking holes in the sky they are perfect. I have been wanting to see them in the daylight to see how well they are visible. They just use Peimar led lights if I am not mistaken.

Great idea! Like them

Chris
I think those led lights are very expensive. It is hard to afford them.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back