• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $29.95/year to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).

Christen wobble pump

nicko

Registered Users
Reaction score
Bought this a few years ago for a project I sold. Comes set up with three way valve (fuel 1, fuel 2, and off) but it will also come with the lock out kit to make it two way (fuel and off). Also includes original manual. $635 plus shipping, looking to get what I have in it.

Brownie

Reaction score
Not wanting to start a new wobble pump thread, does anyone know if a seal kit is available to rebuild the pump? I have one that I got in with my project but would like to rebuild it before it goes into service.

Cameron

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mark,
I resealed mine after it had set for 35 years. It's mostly orings. There should be a list of what I used in the thread below.

Christen 844 Wobble Pump Reseal

http://www.biplaneforum.com/showthread.php?t=12140

There are some valves and stuff that would probably have to be sourced from GaryConterno.

Terno Products
Gary Conterno
530 477-7573
10060 Hard Rock Road
Rough and Ready, California 95975

He also overhauls these pumps if you want to send it somewhere and know it's done right.

Brownie

Reaction score
Thanks Cameron, fancy doing it myself if possible. Gives me something to do!

Skippy

Registered Users
Reaction score
Gary serviced my pump years ago and it came back with a surprising amount of o-rings and seals, hard to believe they are all packed in there.

Lotahp1

Supporting Member
Reaction score
In today’s CNC world I’m surprised no one is making these again. I have one tucked away for my Fokker Dr1 project.

Latest posts