• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Cleaning out the tool box

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MTChris

Reaction score
I am cleaning out some of the tools I don't use or haven't used.
Please message me for photos and any additional info.

Norseman 115 pc. drill bit set. Bright finish. 1/16-1/2" x 64ths, A-Z and #1-60 bits, new in metal index. Union made in the USA.
$250 plus shipping OBO

Starrett 796XFL-1 Electronic Micrometer(0-1") - $125 + shipping
Starrett 796XFL-2 electronic Micrometer(1-2") - $200 + shipping
Starrett 796XFL-3 electronic micrometer(2-3")- $275 + shipping
Starrett 796XFL-4 electronic micrometer(3-4") - $300 + shipping
These are all carbide faced IP67 coolant proof, Bought these thinking they would be better but I prefer the vernier type instead. The -3 and -4 have never been used and the other two were only used a couple times to try out. will also sell as a set for $750 + shipping OBO. They all have padded cases with batteries and wrenches.

Mitutoyo IP65 electronic micrometer 0-1", carbide faces, ratchet stop. Only used a few times to compare to the Starretts. Comes in plastic storage case.
$100 + shipping

Starrett #196 back plunger dial indicator with contact points, attachments in case. New never used. Reads in 0.001" Part # 50697
$175 + shipping

Starrett #124 inside micrometer set, 2-12" never used. part #50546
$225 + shipping

Starrett #657 Magnetic base with "flex-O post" tool/indicator holder. like new
$125 + shipping

Strong Hand adjust-o angle magnet, dual switch magnets, adjusts 25-275 degrees. round or square tubing, plate etc. ideal for anyone building their fuselage. Very handy tool. Only used twice.
$175 + shipping

Tritan 6" digital level/protractor with case.
$100 + shipping

Tritan 8 1/2" Stainless arm digital angle finder.
$60 + shipping

Will accept offers on everything. Will gladly send pictures upon request. Thanks.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back