• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Cockpit dimensions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marl

Reaction score
Fellers---

Was recently asked by a buddy about the cockpit dimensions of the Acro-Sport II. Can anyone give me some numbers? Specifically---width between the longerons at pilot's shoulders, depth from seat bottom to top longeron, and distance between top of seatback and instrument panel. Same dimensions for front pit would also be appreciated.

He's comparing the AS II to my Starduster Too for fit and comfort---trying to decide which he wants to look for. Has already been in a 'Bolt and agrees with me that the Too and the 'Bolt are very similar in size.

Thanks!

Latest posts

Back