• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Contact By Phone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave Baxter

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I am listed with the EAA as the historian for Stardusters, further A/C Spruce in many cases refers questions about the airplanes to me. As most on this site know it is my goal to help others with these airplanes, so they will not get hurt both physically or financially. Further I have flown many prospective owners builders and interested pilots to familiarize them with the airplane. Having attended many airshow sand fly-ins I have given my card to just about anyone, and have had numerous interested parties call over the yrs.

Yesterday I got a call from a man named Brennan 870 area code Arkansas? He is interested in a Starduster, he left a number, and I have tried to return his call several times. Usually after ringing numerous times it says the party has not set up a mail box to leave calls? Once a woman answered and when I told her that I had received a call asking about Stardusters, she could not hang up the phone fast enough? So much for getting you wife on board?

So if that person is on this site I did try to contact you... Dave

Latest posts

Back