• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $29.95/year to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).

• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Biplane Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

David Clark with headsets inc ANR kit for sale

pigpenracing

Reaction score
David Clark H10-13S with headsets inc ANR kit.
These are excellent for loud airplanes and open cockpit.
$325 shipped [email protected] or 979-451-3251

barchiola

This space available.
Reaction score
Just curious, how well does that ANR kit do against factory original ANR headsets? I've got 3 H10-13.4 headsets I could convert if it's any good. They'd be used in a Skylane and a Citabria.

Thanks!

pigpenracing

Reaction score
The headsets inc anr kit really works well in noisy airplanes where the Bose will not keep up. These will work in Pitts or open cockpit. They work better than the H10-13XL.
They will work well in your airplane but a Bose or Lightspeed will be better. These are quieter than the regular H10-13.4 by quite a bit.

pigpenracing

Reaction score
It's a nice headset. I thought someone here would want it before it goes on eBay.

IMG_1706.jpg

TommyJ

Reaction score
Just curious, how well does that ANR kit do against factory original ANR headsets? I've got 3 H10-13.4 headsets I could convert if it's any good. They'd be used in a Skylane and a Citabria.

Thanks!

I can vouch for how well these things work. I've tried several of the factory ANR headsets and they all stink compared to the retrofit from headsets Inc.

Latest posts