• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Desperate for S1S/S1T

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andrewrichards

Reaction score
Im desperate. I have done a total of 1.1 acro hours since my S1 was "touched up". The closest Pitts is a 3 hour drive and close to $500 an hour, I am starting to have withdrawals, getting the shakes, walking around in circles, becoming cranky......

Unfortunately I dont have the time to repair the S1 so am considering its future. I have the Raven 2XS sitting in storage with no work being done and the 1XS is progressing. Time is poor with a 3 year old and 3 month old at the moment....

I am not counting on Kevin building and donating me a 12S so I am looking for an S1S or S1T. I have cash so it would be a nice swift transaction for the right aircraft. I am not interested in something with damage history or a project. Experimental will make it easy for me to import.

It would be preferable if it had spring gear, vhf and transponder and smoke system.

If anyone knows of anything or would like to part with theirs please let me know.

Thankyou

Andrew

Latest posts

Back