• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $29.95/year to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).

• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Biplane Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

DJI Phantom 3 4K Drone + Hardcase Backpack

Nate

Preparation A thru G failed, now it's time for pre
Reaction score
Used a couple times, like new. The hardcase has a few scratches, 100% functional.

Included is:
Hardcase
Drone
Remote
Battery
Charger
16GB sd card
4 props

$500

Last edited:

Nate

Reaction score
Price reduction $499.

Larry Lyons

Registered Users
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Not trying to be facetious Nate, I want one but can't justify the dollars right now for a decent one.

Nate

Reaction score
I was also kidding. My intention was a thread bump with a little humor. Perhaps I can work with you a little. Feel free to PM me. If you know anything about these the P34K is fantastic.

IanJ

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
This is one of those things that I'm tempted by, but would ultimately be frustrated by: I'd want to be able to fly it well and get good smooth footage, but I don't have enough time to build ribs as fast as I want, much less practice with a drone, and building ribs is about the only thing I want to do with my free time right now. ;)

Nate

Reaction score
This is one of those things that I'm tempted by, but would ultimately be frustrated by: I'd want to be able to fly it well and get good smooth footage, but I don't have enough time to build ribs as fast as I want, much less practice with a drone, and building ribs is about the only thing I want to do with my free time right now. ;)
Well you can hover the drone above you with the precise indoor sonar positioning and barometer (hands off) while taking video of your progress. At night in bed watch the footage to help you build better the next day. :cool:

As you move, the follow me will keep you in the center of the video (hands off)..

Nate

Reaction score

Latest posts