Donation attempt via Paypal failed

Discussion in 'Forum Suggestions, Announcements and Support' started by Brooks, Feb 11, 2018.

Help Support Biplane Forum by donating using the link above.
  1. Feb 11, 2018 #1

Brooks

Brooks

Brooks

Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Hi, I tried to renew, then tried to donate to Biplane Forum via paypal. The subscription attempt failed. The donation appeared to work, but after a few days, I got a message from them that the donation failed:

"Due to a technical issue, you may have been charged a payment under a billing agreement that we told you wasn’t set up successfully. To correct this situation, we’ve refunded the following transaction:

30.00 USD GROUP BUILDER

In most cases, the transactions were refunded to the funding source that was originally charged. If your bank account was charged, the refund was issued to your PayPal account balance.

In addition, we’ve confirmed that the billing agreement we told you wasn’t set up successfully in fact is not active. If you’d still like to set up a billing agreement, please return to the merchant’s website and try again. We apologize for any inconvenience this issue may have caused you.
    --------------------------------
    If you can fix this, I'll try again.

Brooks Martin
    bkmart@hotmail.com

2. Feb 12, 2018 #2

Angie

Angie

Angie

Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

I'm having someone to check on things to make sure they are working okay.

3. Feb 23, 2018 #3

Brooks

Brooks

Brooks

Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Hi Angie, I got my credit card bill today, and it looks like one attempt to donate to forum went through, and one was cancelled/refunded. Both companies have the same telephone number, according to the bill: 402-935-7733 CA

paypal 7globalcomm went through, paypal netmediasol was refunded, each for $30.00

So, you should have received $30 donation, which was my intent.

4. Feb 24, 2018 #4

Angie

Angie

Angie

Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Thanks for the update. Two separate divisions, same phone number.