• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Eagle 2 project for sale very complete

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have an eagle project that I have been working on for about a year, I bought a flying airplane and am having too much fun to get anything done on the project.

1: All steel has fresh epoxy powder coat and new nut plates.
2: Interior panels (approx 13pc including panel) are very a subtle white carbon fiber look hydrographic print (elegant and clean not cheese, but almost too subtle)
Custom texallium floor boards (9lb savings)
3: Aviation products rod type tailwheel assembly new
4: thick gun drilled gear new
5: IO360A1D 750since new in 79 370 since Iran
6: gear mount, tank mount longeron, and fill cap relocation mods done
7: extra gear, extra rudder
8: all sheet metal included and stripped to bare aliminum
9: Benny davis s2c style aileron kits untouched (no hinges)
10: wings need full restoration, wing tip pieces were water damaged, spars good, a few ribs need replacing etc. New wood for restoration is included but not leading edges.
Extra set of damaged lower wings included from another aircraft for parts.
11: all avionics and gauges included and in great shape
12: fabric envelope kit new and made for squared wing tips(can do either tip style with it)
13: Aprox 1/3 of covering and paint chemicals included
14: MTV-12 3 blade composite prop with 30smoh or hartzel B hub 180 hours smoh--negotiable
15: new tires,brake pads. And brake seals
16: all flying wires, new clevises. (One flying wire needs replacing is bent)
17:cowl in decent shape but will need a little fiberglass tlc, possible water damage bubbling on top surface only.
18: one good wheel pant and one damaged one.
19: 30% of the control circuit rod ends ($70-$130ea) are new, the others were inspected and greased.
20: canopy and frame in good shape with one tiny stop drilled crack

21: all manuals and an abundance of new hardware.

I will add more detail and pics in the feed over the next few days.

It's a great package and a great head start on a top notch restoration.
30-37k depending on prop/gear combo. Ken 775-336-8656 located in Reno NV

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back