• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Eagle parts for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gmann750

Reaction score
I have a bunch of spare parts from my eagle, I'll list I have. Everything has 530 hours since new.

(4) AEIO-360-a1d cylinders/ pistons 1300.00$ each
Stock eagle exhaust 700$
Stock eagle intake tubes200$
Stock wheel pants ready to mount and fly 600$
Engine driven fuel pump 225$
Smoke tank, pump, brackets for mounting 300$
2 Bendix mags S4LN-204 and harness's, 500 hr check done on both 1100$ for pair
Canopy glass, small crack stop drilled, frame/ skirt would cover trouble spot700$
KT 76 transponder 275
Kx 170b radio with tray 200$
Bunch of different tail wheel springs and wheels (new) Aviation Products 150$
Stock air filter setup and bracket 100$
Various circuit breakers and switches10$
Christen Wobble pump 700$
Stock belts and red secondary safety belt 150$
ACK A30d encoder 50$
Bendix ignition switch 75&
Stock rubber baffling, just the rubber20$
Tach cable 25$
Yellow style ELT 100$
Complete set of oil and fuel lines. Like new super flexible 500$
Flop tube with 30 hours on it SALE PENDING
Stock oil cooler 200$

Feel free to call,email me or text me about any of this stuff, prices are negotiable shipping not included. Email or text for pictures of anything you are interested in.
Some of the prices are in there for the heck of it because of the rules, like all the tailwheel stuff.
[email protected] 570-four four nine 27 four zero

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back