• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $29.95/year to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).

• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Biplane Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Eagle wanted

Crawfish14

Reaction score
Looking for an eagle to buy does anyone know of any for sale

Lotahp1

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I might know of a Eagle for sale in OKC area. If you are interested let me know and I'll double check. It's very nice stock eagle paint job but has a three blade Hartzell so I'm not sure what engine.

Lotahp1

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Next time I'm out at the airport and see the owner I'll ask details and snap a few pics. Last I heard he was selling everything and moving so now might be a good time.

Crawfish14

Reaction score
Awesome just let me know thanks Al Judice and my number is 409-540-0935

Latest posts